Yep, still creating non-stop. Here’s one of my fall girls that I created (have a couple more ideas to add to this series).
Here’s how a typical day looks as of late:
- Get up around 7-8 am. Get everyone and myself fed.
- 8am-9am – respond to emails and Etsy convos, relist items, take care of admin. tasks, write material for this blog
- 9am-11am – sketch out new pieces or touch up pieces left over from day before
- 11am-4pm – work in my studio creating/packing up orders for my art and supplies shop
- 4pm-6pm – drive to post office, make dinner, settle down a bit
- 6pm – 10pm – paint, decoupage, sketch some more
- 10pm – ? (sometimes up to 3am), research online, write ideas/inspiration in my journal, sometimes more sketching/painting (if I’m lucky and my mind isn’t churning too much with ideas, I might be able to get to sleep at 10, but it hasn’t happened often these past few weeks!)
And repeat! I’m not complaining…it’s a very exciting time for me. And although I’ll probably tire of this schedule eventually, it’s working for now while I build my portfolio and rework some older pieces.
Here’s another girl I completed this week…I’m calling her Intuitive Girl:
And that’s what’s shaking over here…how ’bout you?